TO PROTECT YOUR OWN INTERESTS, YOU MUST READ AND UNDERSTAND THE FOLLOWING IMPORTANT TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
If you are uncertain as to your rights under these Terms or you want any explanation about them please e-mail or telephone our Customer Service Department, at the e-mail address and telephone number set out above.
These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this website. By using this website, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions and you warrant and represent that you are at least 18 years of age.
If you are under 18, you may use the website only with the involvement of a parent or guardian. Your use of and registration on the site is void where prohibited.
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term ‘Gallagher Kitchens Ltd’ or ‘Gallagher Kitchens’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Unit 1-3 Laraghcon, Lower Lucan Road, Lucan, Dublin, Ireland, an unlimited liability company incorporated under the laws of Ireland with company registration number 300087 and VAT number IE 6320087D.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
- You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without Gallagher Kitchens’ express written consent.
- You must not use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
- You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without Gallagher Kitchens’ express written consent.
- Gallagher Kitchens Ltd reserves the right to restrict access to the entire website. If, we, provide you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of this website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential. We may disable your user ID and password in sole discretion without notice or explanation.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Republic of Ireland.